The spring Georgia State Fair has been held in Macon, GA since 1851 and sees more than 20,000 visitors annually! Universal Fairs added fall dates in 2012 for the fair, hosting the event at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. Once the fair moved to the new venue, attendance has quadrupled. Tons of great concerts and attractions have been added to make for a great family-friendly adventure!
The Georgia State Fair offers a broad range of sponsorships and events marketing opportunities. The Georgia State Fair’s customized sponsorship programs allow each sponsor to participate in a highly targeted marketing plan designed to meet the sponsor’s specific needs.
Sponsorship Programs offer:
- Image compatibility to a targeted audience composition.
- Ability to create retailer incentives and to leverage cross-brand promotions
- Media enhancement for maximum exposure
- Product showcase through sampling and demonstrations
- Ability to impact consumer sales
- Efficiency, measurability and continuity through long-term agreements
- Ease of implementation from a staff of experienced professionals; knowledgeable in event promotion, media, marketing, planning and administration
Our sponsorship programs are highly effective. Through aggressive visual and audio marketing, your brand will be exposed to millions of consumers within your targeted demographic.
*Actual promotional benefits will be determined by the sponsorship package. Potential benefits may include, but are not limited to:
- Tickets and Parking Passes
- Category Exclusivity
- Exhibit Space
- Logo Recognition and Link on Official GSF Website
- Space for Client Supplied Banners
- Audio Recognition on Radio Marketing
- Logo Recognition on Visual Media: TV, Print, Program Guides, etc.
- Naming Rights Opportunities for the GSF Main Stage, Daily Sponsor, E-Ticket Coupon, Sampling/Promotion/Demonstration Booth, Upper and Lower Mid-ways, and more!
SPONSOR THE GSF
Thank you for your interest in the 2014 Georgia State Fair!